MaXX File Service (MaXXfs) is a High Performance and multi-threaded file-system service optimized for multi-core systems that supports CPU core affinity and partitioning for maximum IO performance and efficiency.
MaXXfs source code and build instruction can be accessed on our public GitLab repository.
- provide robust and secured file-system operations
- support asynchronous operations with a Fire and Monitor task paradigm
- can support multi-threaded IO optimization based on hardware and file-system type
- support task progress notification via MaXXlinks
- support task cancellation
- provide directory and file monitoring with notification via MaXXlinks
- MaXXfs Architecture Document [online]
ZeroMQ communication library
- MaXXdesktop Software Patterns Document [online]
Work in progress... Feel free to share with us an idea or feedback. Come back soon :)