MaXX File Service
MaXX File Service (MaXX FS) is a High Performance and multi-threaded file-system service optimized for multi-core systems that supports CPU core affinity and partitioning for maximum IO performance and efficiency.
Here are the requirements for MaXX FS:
- provide robust and secured file-system operations
- support asynchronous operations with a Fire and Monitor task paradigm
- can support multi-threaded IO optimization based on hardware and file-system type
- support task progress notification via MaXX Links.
- support task cancellation
- provide directory and file monitoring with notification via MaXX Links
MaXX FS is build in modern C++ and leverage hardware and file-system type optimizations.
Refer to MaXX FS Framework documentation for more detail.